SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! It’s alive! Alive we tell you! ALIVE!!!
After months of waiting while the German edition of Knit the City stomped its way across Europe, a new yarnstorming wonder of wool and words is hatched in English at last. Woo hoo!
The shiny hardback book contains:
- Some of Knit the City’s most infamous sneaky stitching triumphs from the daring Parliament Square Phonebox Cosy, to the gargantuan 13-foot Web of Woe to the dizzying Piccadilly Circus Hubbub of Hearts 8 metres above London
- Two yarnstorms never before seen in print!
- Two easy peasy knitting patterns for the beginner yarnstormer
- The true story behind how Knit the City first came to the yarnstorm
- Profiles of each of the sneaky stitchers telling the tale of how they came to be blessed (or cursed) with their eerie stitching powers
- Plarchie the Giant Squid in a starring role (He’s dreamy)
We’d like to invite you, yes you, to join Deadly Knitshade, The Fastener, Shorn-a the Dead, and Lady Loop (or at least people claiming to be those sneaky stitchers) to help us celebrate at our fantabulous
Knit the City Gargantuan Gosh Book Launch!
When? Friday 16th September
Who? You, everyone else and Plarchie
Where? Gosh Comics
1 Berwick Street
More info? There’s a Facebook event here so you can show off to everyone that you’re coming.
We’ll be signing copies of the book, spinning all kinds of geektastic yarnstorms, stuffing our faces with cake and clinking glasses of bubbly, in the heart of the city we turn knitty. There’s even rumours of the return of the Knitting Ninja!
Fancy joining in our Gargantuan Gosh Book Launch yarnstorm? Stay tuned for a free KTC Yarnstorming Pattern in the next few days. Something knitted this way comes…